As a key member of our team you will be expected to quickly ideate and bring creative concepts into reality within a fast paced streamlined production oriented company. Each day will bring a different design challenge. We won’t let weighty, process-strategies slow our flow of imaginative thought and quick action.
- Degree in graphic design, illustration, or any other related creative fields.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years as a graphic designer in the consumer goods industry.
- Strong understanding of product innovation, branding, strategic development, trends, and brand ideas.
- Knowledge of web design with a basic understanding of HTML is a must.
- Technical proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Mac.
- Knowledge of printing process and color management.
- Ability to manage multiple on short deadlines.
- Able to pick up and quickly learn new computer programs, software, and web applications.
- Excellent communication skills while maintaining a positive attitude within a fast pace environment.
- Strong attention to quality and detail is an absolute must.
- Create and maintain graphics for packaging, marketing, branding, product design, and presentations.
- Create and maintain company websites, web applications, and online marketing.
- Conceptualize ideas and able to take concepts through all avenues to completion.
- Work directly with factories to assist in final completion of product concepts.