Let's Get Started...
At Mindfull Products our process is simple. Submit your idea along with a $10 submission fee and we will take it from there. Your submission will be put through the following stages where it will be evaluated on its merits, marketability, and potential.
Step 1: Submit Your Idea
- Complete our product submission form.
- Please include any supporting files such as drawings, photos, or documents. If you have more than one, please compress your files into .zip format.
- Make sure you read and agree to our product submission agreement.
- Submit your idea, along with a $10 submission fee, and you are on your way!
Step 2 : Preliminary Evaluation
- Once your submission is received, it will go through a review to make sure all information is filled out correctly and accurately. Once your submission is approved for processing, it will go to our initial review committee.*
- Our initial review committee will review the idea for its merit, claims, marketability and uniqueness. If patented, they will verify the patent number and validity.
- Product Criteria: Mindfull Products is a consumer products company. We select products that meet broad based consumer needs. An ideal submission would be the type of product that one could find in the mass market, available to purchase by the average consumer.
- If we feel your idea does not meet our initial criteria to proceed, we will let you know.
- If your idea passes our initial evaluation, it will move to Executive Review.
*Mindfull Products will not accept submissions in the following categories: Medical products, Chemical products, Software products, Industrial products, Raw materials, Services, Business ideas, Weapons, or Products that are illegal or that may cause harm.
Step 3 : Executive Review / Final Consideration
- Your idea will go through a comprehensive analysis where it will be evaluated based on:
- Uniqueness and patentability (if not already patented)
- Marketability and market size
- Design and development analysis
- Cost estimations to manufacture and produce
- Retail viability, price point, & market gap analysis
- Commercial potential & licensing opportunities
- Product positioning / road map
- If your idea is accepted, congratulations! This means that we at Mindfull believe that your idea has great potential for our markets and we want to work with you!
Step 4 : Product Development & Commercialization
- We will now send you an executed commercialization agreement for your signature. If you have not reviewed this already, it discusses how and when you will get paid.
- One of our Idea Builders will be assigned to your project. He or she will work with you on the development of your idea. They will also discuss our plans and ideas for your product.
- The conceptual phase of your product will be finalized and your product will begin the design and development phase including, manufacturing viability, preliminary costing, packaging & branding.
- We will share your idea, packaging, marketing materials and prototypes with our top retail & licensing partners for initial feedback and potential.
- If our partners like the idea, we will move your idea to the manufacturing / licensing stage and begin all protective actions required.
- If we feel your product needs more work or does not have market viability, we will move the product back into the development phase for further evaluation or the idea will be released back to you.
Step 5 : Go-To-Market
- Depending on the product category and the results of our discussions with our retail and licensing partners, we will either bring your product to retail under one of our own brands, or secure a licensing agreement with a major manufacturer to bring the product to the appropriate market.
- Mindfull Products: If we have determined that your idea will be sold under the Mindfull Brand, we will move your idea to the manufacturing stage. We will work with our most efficient manufacturing partners for the retail trade to create the most cost effective quality product.
- During this stage, our national sales team will meet with key retailers to ensure the ideal retail placement and positioning for your product.
- You and your product will be featured on our website. We’ll share a little about you and how you came up with your great idea.
- Licensing/OEM: If your idea has been chosen for licensing to a major manufacturer, it will be moved to advanced conceptual design; which includes 3D virtual modeling & physical prototyping, further refining it for licensee reviews. We will then hold presentations with our network of manufactures, development partners, and industry trade shows. This allows us to secure the best licensing opportunity and agreement for your product.
Step 6 : We Pay You
- Your product is now being sold and you have become a successful inventor! Your idea is a reality. You will now enjoy the feeling of accomplishment the first time you see your product at retail.
- We will keep track of sales/licensing fees and provide quarterly reports for your item. The best part? You will start to receive your royalty checks as validation of a job well done!